You will find this slice of paradise nestled in the Puerto Plata hills with stunning 360 degree ocean and mountain views. Surrounded by lush vegetation and exotic plants, off the beaten track, and away from all the noise and chaos. Expansive skies, cool breeze, incredible views and stunning sunsets. Eco friendly with well water, solar power, back-up batteries and a generator.
This retreat has over 12 one of a kind buildings connected by winding paths and bridges with artwork and color splashed every step of the way. Designed for those seeking silence and peace, there are wide open areas for contemplation, and communal spaces bathed with light and color.
Extravagant two-storey pool with waterfall, a pond brimming with gleaming carp, a mesmerizing labyrinth, art studio and lookout areas. A place of serenity, peace, and tranquility. Ideal for groups, events, retreats, or family home.or eco lodge.
• Casa Violeta - Sleeps 1-2
• Casa Naranja - Sleeps 7-8
• Casa Rojo - Sleeps 6
• Casa Verde - Sleeps 1-2
• Hobbit House - Sleeps 1
• Buena Vista Guest House - Sleeps 10
• 2000 sq ft Kitchen and Dining Room
• Chill Out Room - Projector, Bar, Library, Pool Table
• Two Story Art Studio/Workshop and Study
• Summer House
• Group Dormitory - Sleeps 40+
• Live in Staff Quarters - Shared 2 Bedroom House
• Swimming Pool with Waterfall and Cave
• Kids Pool, Sunbathing Area and Grill Out Spot.
• Sacred Mandala Labyrinth
• Art Walkway with Hanging Lamps
• Ocean Sunset View from Clifftop Balcony
• Exotic Flora and Fauna
• Lookout Spot
• Fish Pond with Giant Carp
• Converted 4x4 Hang Out Spot with Hammock
• Covered Outdoor Luncheon spot and Grill
Whether it's a business, home, eco-resort or humanitarian retreat this is the ideal spot to do it all!